Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 3 Williamsburg

Day 3

Monday, October 5, 2015
Today we spent the day in Colonial Williamsburg. 
We found it quite fascinating and stayed the whole day.

A really small print map of Colonial Williamsburg

 Lord Dunmore addressing the Virginians from the second floor balcony.

 A stroll down Duke of Gloucester Street.
At the end of the street is the Capital building.

 Here's another view of Duke of Gloucester Street.

 I took this picture because the run away slave's name was "Bagley".
Related to Corinne?

 I sent some of you this picture.
You'll never know what got Jan and I in so much trouble to deserve this!

 After I sent out this picture, Brian Zielke sent me a text asking, 
"Is that you on the horse?"
Very funny.

 This is a view of the Governor's Palace through the Palace Green.

At the end of the day, the crowd got all excited and were ready to go to war at Yorktown.
I took some videos to capture the moment.



Note, in this video, how Jan jumps even though this is the second time they shot the canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment